How Do Dogs Show Affection? 7 Heartwarming Ways
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Dogs are more like best friends to us, that is why we always prefer dogs over other animals. Apart from being cute and charming, they can help you in dealing with various mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, or any other mental disorder.Each dog has some specialty and there are few breeds that can help you to deal with your emotional or mental health disabilities. In this blog, you will get to know the top 5 best dog breeds that can assist you with your emotional health.
Qualities that you should look at in your Emotional Support Dog
Since every person has different health concerns, the dog they own must assist them with their disability instead of creating more trouble for them. So you should adopt a dog breed that is the best for you.
There are different types of emotional support animals, while looking for an emotional support dog, you must look for the following features:
- Emotional Support Dogs are usually calm and should not get aggressive easily.
- Emotional Support Animals can read the emotions of humans that’s why they are best suited for an emotionally weak person who needs someone to care for them.
- Emotional Support Dogs respond to simple pet training easily, as an emotional support animal dog needs to be active and easily catch things that its owner wants to say.
- Good Emotional Support Dogs can easily make emotional bonds with their owners.
Best Emotional Support Dog BreedsNow, here is a list of the best emotional support dog breeds that you can choose:
- Golden Retriever: Golden retrievers are the most adorable dog breeds. They are fluffy, playful, full of joy, and well known for creating a positive environment. They are best companions for people dealing with mental and emotional disorders like Stress, Depression, PTSD, etc. Being mildly active dogs, you can take them for daily walks.
- Chihuahua: Chihuahuas are considered pretty little puppies that dog owners love to adore in public. But along with their looks, Chihuahuas can be your best choice as an emotional support animal. They are highly active dogs and always want you to play with them. If you are physically and mentally able to invest so much energy in your pet then a chihuahua can be the best choice for you.
- Poodles: When you have an ESA in your house, taking it for walks or playing with it will naturally level up your physical activity. The rise in physical activity will indirectly improve your heart health, balance cholesterol levels, etc.
- Yorkshire Terrier: Yorkshire Terrier is a dog with a charming nature and is always the center of attraction for the crowd. It is a petite-sized dog breed which is why you can carry them anywhere. If you are unable to move much due to your physical and mental condition, Yorkshire can be just perfect for you as they are easy to handle. They are a good dog breed for anxiety, depression, etc.
- Pugs: Pugs are the cutest-looking dogs that are famous among all age groups. A pug has a unique but lovable face shape that makes it hard for it to bite someone. Due to this reason, a pug is considered a safe and calm animal. You can take your pug to therapeutic walks as they love walks. They love to lick and snuggle with humans. Pug has a good temperament and is a quick learner, so you can train it easily.
How to get an Emotional Support Letter for Dogs?It is way too easy to get an Emotional Support Dog letter by following these steps:
Applying online:You can apply online by filling in all your medical details on an online evaluation form. Along with this, you need to provide your pet details and answer a few questions. After this, you need to submit your form to get evaluated by professional physicians.
Evaluation by licensed practitioners:Once you have submitted your form, it will get evaluated by our licensed physicians. Now if the doctor finds that you are suitable to adopt an Emotional support animal then your ESA letter will get approved.
Getting Approval for ESA letter:After a physician’s approval, you can get your Emotional Support Animal Letter. With the help of the ESA Letter, you have the legal right to live with your pet and can show it to your landlord.
ConclusionHaving mental issues is hard, but owning a dog can do wonders for you. Dogs are loyal and are better companions than any other animal. They never leave you and will love you more than anyone ever could love you. From the above-mentioned breeds, you can choose any one of the Emotional support dog breeds that are perfect according to your emotional needs.
Money Back Guarantee
If not qualified, we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. No Appointments Required.
Why Choose The My ESA Therapist
FAST & SECURE ONLINE ESA EVALUATION
Designed to simplify the process to get a Bona fide ESA Recommendation Letter from Licensed Mental Health Professionals.
Our Simple 3 Step Process For Your ESA Evaluation
1. Fill-up and Submit ESA Evaluation Form Online.
2. Get Evaluated by a Licensed Professional.
3. Get Approved, and Receive Your ESA Letter Instantly via E-mail.
Get An Emotional Support Animal Letter to Certify Your Pet Today
2022 UpdatesNew Airline Rules for Flying with emotional support animals(888) 891-1186 100% Money-Back GuaranteeWritten By Darren M. JorgensonTable of Content Introduction Airlines Can Choose Whether They Accept ESAs How To Fly With An Emotional Support Animal...
2022 UpdatesHow can I verify an ESA letter: Landlord Rights and Tenants(888) 891-1186 100% Money-Back GuaranteeWritten By Darren M. JorgensonTable of Content Introduction What can I ask a tenant to prove they really need an ESA? What type of documentation is valid for...