Applying For An ESA Letter? Look out for these Red Flags to Spot The Fakes
Red Flags: Make sure to keep an eye on them
Too good to be True prices:
Instant letter providing claims:
Absence of Evaluation process
- Apply online: Firstly you need to apply online by filling up your medical details and providing basic information about your pet.
- Consulting Certified health professional: Soon after submitting your information form, a health professional will contact you and carry proper evaluation to check if you and your ESA are eligible to hold an ESA letter or not.
- Receive your ESA letter: After the doctor’s approval, you will receive a soft copy of your card through email. If any of the above steps is missing, then it is a red flag that you got stuck with some frauds. The absence of health professional consultation is a clear sign that something is suspicious. Watch out for the sites that give ESA letters without any doctor’s evaluation.
Unsafe payment page:
Looking to Apply for an ESA Letter for Your PetGet Started by following these Steps: 1. Start FIlling up the ESA Evaluation form with your details. 2. Get Evaluated by a Local ESA Doctor once the submission is complete. 3. Get Approved and Receive your Letter In Your Email.
No customer Support:
- Customer Care Service should happily answer all your queries related to their service.
- They must give you information about the additional papers or documents that you should keep with yourself while submitting your ESA letter. It is for this reason that your landlord can ask for other documents to verify your ESA letter.
- The health professional should assure you and always be there for you even after giving your ESA letter. The health practitioner is obliged to help their patient whether they are in problem-related to health or ESA letter.
Characteristics of a legitimate ESA letter:
- Name and specialization of Medical Health professional
- Type of medical license
- Registration number of medical license
- Issue date and expiration date of doctor’s medical license
- Proper Contact details of health professional
- Type of animal registered
- Name and breed of animal
- Issue date and expiration date of ESA letter
- ESA ID number
About Post Author
Darren M. Jorgensen has a fondness for all animals, though dogs especially, have a huge home in his heart. He enjoys quilting, making handcrafted soap and bodyworks and anything that produces practical products. Jorgensen lives with his own service dog who doubles as an Emotional Support Animal. He gets it.